IMC Shipping and Offshore Tech Services Pte Ltd specialises in vessel newbuilding consultancy and ship conversion services.
Our team of naval architects and marine/electrical engineers supervise the entire newbuilding process from conceptual design, contract negotiation and drawing approval, to site supervision and sea trial.
We are a leading one-stop marine service provider to IMC and third party ship owners, offering a comprehensive range of services:
- Newbuildings Consultancy: Represent owners to acquire modern tonnage and ensure quality and timely delivery at competitive rates by leveraging on long standing relationships with major shipyards
- Engineering Project Management: Provide one-stop engineering services and manage projects from inception to completion
- Ship Design: Design and engineering of vessels, ranging from bulkers, crude/product/chemical tankers, floating loading facilities and dual fuel pusher barges.
- Marine Equipment Trading
- Bulk Material Handling Solutions: Provide range of services to fulfill a total bulk handling system solution from production to consumption
IMCSOT and MSI collaborated successfully to deliver a one-stop service in the conversion and operation of the world’s largest iron ore transshippers, Ore Fabrica & Ore Sossego.
- Commissioned successfully by MSI and achieved throughout of over 20 million tonnes of iron ore
- Zero incident since Feb 2012
- IMCSOT and MSI fulfilled the turnkey project from start to operations well within the Client’s budget and schedule
- IMC Shipping Agency took care of crew changes as well as imported spares for timely repairs and maintenance
IMC Shipping and Offshore Tech Services Pte Ltd
3 Anson Road
# 06- 01 Springleaf Tower